Ohna is an independent producer who set up Life To Live Films Ltd to produce a slate of new work including the short films Crocodile and Out Of The Woods and the feature films La Fille De L'Estuaire, Cockatoo Inn, Speaking Of Love and Mzungu I Love You.
Since 2002, Ohna partnered with Daniel Mulloy and they set up and run Sister Films, to produce Daniel's short film SISTER. The short films they collaborated on therafter were all enormously successful and won over 80 international awards including 3 BATFAs, a nomination for the European Academy Awards after winning the UIP at Krakow and most recently a BIFA for Best British Short Film.
The films produced have had a mix of funding sources including Film4 / UK Film Council, regional Arts Council funding, lottery completion funding and product placement / branded content.
Ohna grew up in France where she took her first steps in the advertising industry, before moving to New York to study filmmaking and creative writing at Sarah Lawrence College, and then coming to London to start her career working in commercials, starting as PA and working her way up to producing.
She has worked for award winning directors at production companies including BFCS, THE PRODUCERS, RSA, LEWIN & WATSON, D FILMS, COWBOY, TIGER ASPECT, BRAVE, BLINK, HLA, @RADICAL MEDIA, SID ROBERSON'S, EXPOSURE FILMS / HSI LONDON, RATTLING STICK, STINK and INDEPENDENT.
She now works as an independent producer (freelancing on commercials), runs Life To Live Films, managing the sales and distribution of her existing short films, and developing new short, art and feature film projects.
- FEED ME written and directed by Rachel Maclean completed 2015
- ME & MINE written and directed by Lucy Beech completed 2015
- UNDEAD SUN written and directed by Jane and Louise Wilson completed 2014
- CROCODILE written by Robin French and directed by Gaëlle Denis completed 2014
- ROOM 8 written and directed by James W Griffiths completed 2013
- ALGO CONCRETO written by Alexis Barroso Gascó and directed by Daniel Benmayor completed 2013
- THE MRS written by Shekhar Bassi and directed by Matt Smukler completed 2013
- TOXIC CAMERA written and directed by Jane and Louise Wilson completed 2012
- LONG DISTANCE INFORMATION written and directed by Douglas Hart completed 2011
- BABY written and directed by Daniel Mulloy completed in Summer 2010
- THE POND written and directed by Sonja Phillips, completed February 2008
- SON written and directed by Daniel Mulloy completed May 2007
- SISTER written and directed by Daniel Mulloy completed 2004
- RADAR written and directed by Stuart Rideout completed 1998
- CRAB written and directed by Cadi Catlow completed 2013
- WATER SONG written by Paul Frankl and directed by Henry Mason completed 2013
- DAD written and directed by Daniel Mulloy completed August 2006
- SHOW HOME written by Janet Wells, directed by Adam Ganz and produced by Nigel Singh 2006
Supported | Oversaw
- ANTONIO'S BREAKFAST, written and directed by Daniel Mulloy completed 2005
Post Production Supervisor/Producer
- FINKLE's ODYSSEY written and directed by Barney Clay, completed August 2006
- IT'S A SERENDIPITOUS THING written and directed by Cassius Matthius 2009
- SONGS FOR MY MOTHER written and directed by Jane & Louise Wilson 2009
- A TALE OF TWO CONTINENTS written and directed by Darren Bailes 2008